Please note that the following Terms & Conditions apply to Lotus Fitness Academy and your booking a place will constitute your acceptance of these:
1. I require a minimum amount of people to run a Course so therefore I reserve the right to cancel a Course prior to the start date advertised should I not have sufficient uptake. In the event that I do cancel a Course, your deposit/payment will be refunded in full.
2. I can not hold or reserve a place/booking until payment is received in full
3. If you withdraw or absent from a Course at any point during it’s duration please note that your place is non transferable to another person.
4. Again If you withdraw or absent from a Course at any point during its duration due to illness or injury (save for an injury suffered during one of my sessions, of which you notify myself present at the time), or for any other reason whatsoever you shall remain liable for the full amount of the Course fee and no part of this shall be refunded to you .
5. Cancellation policy Due to limited places on the Courses places are non refundable
6. Fit camps may be cancelled due to severe weather warnings, these are none refundable as extra sessions are included in monthly subscriptions when there is a 5 week month.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health and do not suffer from any condition(s) or physical impairment(s) which could prevent you from completing a Course/session safely. You must notify myself prior to commencing any Course/session of any such condition(s) or physical impairment(s) which could prevent your safe participation in any of the Lotus Fitness Academy program’s and seek medical advice in respect of the same.
8. During camp we often take pictures and videos and use these as promotional materiel both on social media and other marketing platforms. By attending camp you are accepting that these pictures will be used for this purpose and may also be used after you have left, if you do not wish to be photographed I require this in writing before you start camp and I will do my best to avoid you being in the photos we use.
9. You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to commencing any Course of choice. No amendments by you to the form of disclaimer will be accepted.
8. Please understand that partaking in any of the Lotus Fitness Academy Course programs is done so completely at your own risk and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you absolve Lotus Fitness Academy or myself any responsibility of injury.